The North Face: She Moves Mountains
— The Challenge —
We want to create a new archetype:
She's a woman; She's badass - and she will inspire the next generation of female explorers.
Our aim was to deepen comprehension around the She Move Mountains campaign, through personal stories of ambassadors and cultural influencers, pushing for reach and reads from a targeted UK female audience.
— TCO Solution —
Huck provides a unique and credible platform for unfiltered voices of women who are making change: Pioneers, explore and adventurers who are leading the way in a brave, new, and more equitable world.
In this groundbreaking editorial partnership we reached and inspired over 12 million women across the UK with original content combining beautiful motivating stories and photography on women who are redefining what it means to go outside and explore.
For each story we reframed the editorial slant to appeal to different sections of our audience, while promoting features through original multi-media assets across our portfolio.
— AT A GLANCE —
- 5 original features activated across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and print
- 12.5M reach for partnership
- 15% of reach was organic and via social outreach to online communities.
- Seeding of The North Face brand film - reaching 5M alone
- Bespoke social assets and audience targeting for each story
- Average read time of articles 4 minutes 30 seconds
- Promotion of wider She Moves Mountain events
The DJ who took a u-turn to follow her dream in life. Carly Wilford had it all – from the perfect house to the successful business. But something was missing. Now, as a DJ bridging the gender divide, she’s found her calling.
OUTWARD BOUND TRUST
Young Brits are facing an epidemic of anxiety, but the Outward Bound Trust is turning things around by getting them out in the wilderness. The North Face is sponsoring 50% of the fee for girls aged 13-19 to take part in programmes through the summer.