Nike: Nothing Beats a Londoner
— The Challenge —
The ‘Nothing Beats a Londoner’ campaign truly championed London’s unbeatable attitude, holding young people’s achievements up as the inspiration for all. To support the iconic campaign, Huck was tasked to deepen comprehension by finding young talent to star in the LDNR brand film and ongoing storytelling to give context to the characters who featured.
— TCO Solution —
Huck and Nike collaborated to celebrate London teens whose lives have been transformed by their commitment to dance and sport. Huck's editorial access to youth culture demonstrated through regular reporting on stories like BIKELIFE, give a level of authority and credibility in the campaign.
Delivered with Huck’s premium aesthetic across long form and short form articles, photography and film, the content was distributed across Huck channels as well as white label assets across Nike socials and apps.
— AT A GLANCE —
- 4 young Londoners identified
- 60 second film, profile feature, original photography and social assets produced for each feature
- Distributed across Huck digital and print and white label on Nike socials and site
- 500,000 + Organic video views
- 2:30 average article dwell time