— CHALLENGE —
Destination Canada, the government tourism promotion agency, wanted to shift its marketing strategy to centre on content. It wanted a ground-breaking video influencer campaign that would resonate with the YouTube generation without leaving it's Gen X and Babyboomer audience behind.
— SOLUTION —
TCO helped select Influencers who could speak to the German and UK markets and created a cross-Canada road trip series for Germany and a food-inspired series for the UK. We covered 12K miles in 50 stunning films that looked cinematic while retaining YouTube's unique energy.
— at a glance —
- +200M reach.
- +3.5M Organic YouTube views.
- 15% Brand lift.
- Omnicom Pelican Award for Exemplary Inter-agency Partnerships
- WARC Media Awards: Gold, Best Use of Data
- M&M Global Awards Gold, Best Use of Data & Best Growth Strategy
- Travel Marketing Awards: Silver Best Use of Content Marketing